The Platform 10.1

The Platform 10.1
The Platform 10.1 - Pragmatic steps to moving Nigeria forward- How Understanding & Building the Right Institutions is Driving the Growth of Nations.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our Words Have Power - Quiet Time 291210

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and the world was without form and void; darkness was on the face of the deep and God said, "Let there be light and there was light." Later on, God said, "Let us create man in our image and after our likeness" and man came into being.

The world was the epitome of chaos and even though God saw the form-less nature and the void that was in the earth, He spoke words that changed the scenario; "LET THERE BE LIGHT!"

As we get to the end of 2010 and into a new year, we must begin our days with the right words; not words that speak of the current nature of our economy, health, finances and relationships but creative words that will change the whole scenario.

Remember, this is God's nature and he created us in His image and after His likeness. This means we were created to look like God and to function like Him.

Let us wake up in the morning and speak words into our lives and the lives of our household. This will set the course for the rest of the day and the rest of our lives.

Repeat these words.
I declare, that God's plans and purpose for our lives is made manifest as a result of the creative words we speak into 2011. We live in good health and we are full of the joy of the Lord.

I am the head and not the tail in all I do. Everything I lay my hands on prospers. I am a child of God and full of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God in me directs my words and my actions into the new year and the rest of my life. I am the righteousness of God in Christ and I am moving upward and forward in every area of my life because the path of the righteous is like a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto a perfect day.

The lines have fallen unto me in pleasant places; I have a Godly heritage.

So shall it be in my life and in the life of every single member of my household in Jesus name. Amen

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment